Virtual Visitor Center – JSP is Open Dawn to Dusk (No Appointment Needed)
Thank you for supporting Josephine Sculpture Park – in the past, during this uniquely challenging time, and into the future. Starting July 1, the Park is open every day for free from dawn to dusk – no appointment needed. In order to have a safe visit and to help us keep JSP open to all, please review the guidelines and ground updates in the graphic below:
Please stay up to date on the latest recommendations for COVID-19 prevention at http://kycovid19.ky.gov/ and cdc.gov/coronavirus. We will continue to monitor developments and follow guidance from state and local authorities to determine any changes.
Click HERE for a MAP of the park.
We have started to offer limited in-person public programs. Please visit our event calendar for details.
- Virtual Night Sky Tour (monthly 10-min videos to explore the night sky)
- First Sunday Self-Guided Nature Tour (monthly prompted activities that connect you with nature)
- nARTure Tuesday (simple nature-based art activities you can do with supplies at-hand, available every Tuesday) by noon)
- Thankful for Artists Thursday (features artists and arts organizations with whom we have partnered in the past, available every Thursday)
- Sculpture Saturday (short interactive videos that feature a sculpture in JSP’s exhibition, available every Saturday)
We hope that you and your family enjoy our virtual programs. Please let us know what you think by sharing and commenting on social media – we want to hear from you!
Please contact us HERE with any questions, concerns, or requests, or call us at 502-352-7082. Office hours are limited.